- Master's Thesis Defense - Shishir Kumar Sarker
Jun. 26, 2018, 10am-11pm, AHC5 300
Spatial and temporal distribution of total phosphorus concentrations in soil and water in the Everglades.
- Master's Thesis Defense - Alejandro Garcia
June 22, 2018, 2pm-3pm, AHC5 300
The Effect of Microbial Growth on the Spectral Induced Polarization Response in Hanford Vadose Zone Sediment in the Presence of Autunite Mineral
- Doctoral Dissertation Defense - Heather Vazquez
June 22, 2018, 1pm-2pm, AHC5 401
Evaluating changes to natural variability on a warming globe in CMIP5 models
- Master's Thesis Defense - Mohd Manzar Abbas
June 20, 2018, 10am-11pm, AHC5 300
Developing ocean color algorithm using moderate resolution imaging spectroradiometer (MODIS) sensor for shallow coastal water bodies.
- Javiera Hernandez - PhD Dissertation Proposal Defense
May 30, 2018, 10:30am-2pm, AHC5 400
Understanding Hurricane Damage Using an Idealized Catastrophe Model
- 2018 Agroecology Symposium - Specialty Crops: Challenges and Potential Opportunities in South FL
March 29, 2018, 8:30am-5pm, GC 243
Featuring: John Dole, Associate Dean and Director of Academic Programs, NCSU; Jonathan Crane, Tropical Fruit Crop Specialist, UF / IFAS TREC
- 2018 Graduate Research Symposium
Feb. 16, 2018, 8:30pm-5:30pm, MARC 290
Graduate students will be talking about their current research, giving an opportunity for those interested to get some better insight into the research topics.
- Notice of Public Meeting
Feb. 1, 2018, 3pm-4pm, AHC5 381
Purpose: Discuss applicants for the position Instructor in Environmental Policy (position number 514240) and decide upon a shortlist of candidates
- Public Meeting to Review Applications for Geoscience Instructor Position
Jan. 30, 2018, 8:30am-9:30am, AHC5 300
PURPOSE: Review and discuss all applications for Geoscience Instructor Position (Job Opening ID#514185) to decide a shortlist of candidates. The committee will request reference letters for the selected candidates.